Monday, June 2, 2008

Fear of becoming Chinese

Work starts at 9 am, but I'm always early, usually arriving at the office between 8.15-8.30 am. It takes a good 45 minutes to an hour till the next nerd walks in. Till then, I usually spend my time checking my emails and stuff. NERD HIT 1

Then there's lunch, which I normally have in the office. Everyone will just dump their work when it's lunch time while I rush to finish my work asap at that time. NERD HIT 2

Recently I've been hanging out with my friends at nights and more often than not, we're talking about gadgets like the latest handphones and stuff alike. NERD HIT 3

Weekends are spent playing Counter Strike with the boys from Pukitiang. Swearing at the top of your lungs in a crowded cyber cafe while screaming 'backdoor, backdoor la pundek!' is already music to our ears. NERD HIT 4

Working in Kelana Jaya, chink area, can't resist from checking the Chinese girls out. NERD HIT 5

I wear spectacles and have a big belly. NERD HIT 6 pwnage!

But apart from all these, I'm still a brownie to the bone:

1. I have facial hair
2. I have chest hair and also everywhere else
3. I drink heavily every weekend or anytime possible
4. I don't have DOTA Allstars on my PC
5. I don't have stupid hairstyles with highlighted hair
6. I am not metrosexual
7. I don't pose for pictures with a peace sign over my eyes
8. I don't wear pink
9. I still suck at math
10.I don't turn red after a can of beer
11.I don't get drunk after 2 cans of beer
12.I am still brown

12 against 6, ah, brownies win!

*If you are offended by this post, claiming racial harassment, I feel sorry for you. You surely don't have a good sense of humour. Or maybe you're just too Ah Beng/Ah Lian/Lala to think openly. Cheers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

7. I don't pose for pictures with a peace sign over my eyes

Are you sure about that, hippie boy?

Anonymous said...

Hey! I are offend yew keling kia. I have Totta Auww-Star yew no.

Pathman said...

my grandma, i didnt have the peace sign over my eyes la, fool!

Anonymous said...

that peace sign was still gay man!

Anonymous said...

gay as a man licking his own nipple!