Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Operation Bass Rescue

You know, I just came back from Bangkok like a week ago, to say I had a good time, I really did, and to say if I had a bad time...hell I did.

GOOD TIMES
Arriving in Bangkok, shopping at Chatuchak where I finally got my army pants I've been searching high and low over here, hanging out with Fa and the boys at Immortal Bar and of cos, bussines...playing at Nakhon and Immortal.

BAD TIMES
Getting dumped by our manager for no apparent reason, without any money to survive with, eating cup noodles, drinking tap water, and later being demanded to pay up the management company for all they've spent on us. Oh, and what I'm really sad about, my bass is still stuck with the manager.

Damn, can't think right at the moment. So many things running through my mind, so many questions I want to ask. But it all boils down to this Saturday, Operation Bass Rescue.

I know you guys want a full frontal on what happened in Bangkok, both the good and bad times. Let Operation Bass Rescue (OBR) take place first, and then I'll have a relaxed mind to tell you guys. A relaxed mind? Hopefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever it is, Toad can suck my scrotum sack!

We tr00 metal bands are already having a hard time staying alive - we don't need greedy businessmen ruining probably the thing that - to some of us - is the only thing worth believing in.

He has no place in metal, and he probably should stick to Screwedup Screwedeep and other cocksucking bands of similar homosexual nature.

A certain degree or arrogance and ego will be the thing to keep your band alive, let's all have some pride and have the balls to ignore fools like him!